Upcoming Festivals 2019
Schedules will be posted closer to the time of the Festival.
- 24th March Sunday - Gaura purnima
- 14th April Sunday - Ramanavami
- 19th May Sunday - Nrsinghadeva’s Appearance
- 14th June Friday to 16th June Sunday - Masters of Calm
- 21st July Sunday - Radha Govinda’s 33rd Anniversary
- 18th August Sunday - Lord Balarama’s Appearance
- 23rd August Friday - Janmastami
- 24th August Saturday - Srila Prabhupada’s Vyasa Puja
- 8th September Sunday - Radhastami
- 13th October Sunday - Govindadwipa Mellows & Schedule
- 27th October Sunday - Goverdhana Puja
- 3rd November Sunday - Srila Prabhupada’s Disappearance
News & Updates
Schedule for Govindadvipa Mellows 2019
Please join us for Govindadvipa Mellows 2019
Schedule 11:45 Kirtana 12:30 Maha Arati 1:15 Parikrama & Puspanjali Offering 2:15 Class: Radharani's Glories 2:45 Gifts Presentation 2:55 Govindadwipa Presentation 3:10 Kirtana 3:30 Transcendental Feast * Barge at 11:30am - 12:00 Return at 4:15 and 5:00 Sri...
Schedule:8:30am Class9:30 Homages to Srila Prabhupada10:30 Kirtana11:00 Prabhupada Lila12:00 Maha Bhoga Offering12:15 Puspanjali Offering12:20 Guru Puja continuing into Arati Kirtan1:30 Vyasa Puja Feast* Barge at 8:15am
Schedule: 4pm Reading4:45 Kirtana5:30 Reading6:30 Gaura Arati7:15 Kirtana8.00 Reading9pm Abhisheka Ceremony9:45 class10:30 Kirtana11:15 Reading - The Advent of the Lord11:45 Kirtana12:00 Midnight Arati12:30 Opening of Gift Offerings to Sri Sri Radha...
Sri Caitanya Caritamrita Adi 5.5 eka-i svarupa donhe, bhinna-matra kayaadya kaya-vyuha, krishna-lilara sahaya SYNONYMS eka-i -- one; svarupa -- identity; donhe -- both of Them; bhinna-matra kaya -- only two different bodies; adya -- original; kaya-vyuha --...
HH Jananada Maharaja will be giving classes at Inish Rath on the following dates Thursday 25 July - 7.30 am & 7 pm Friday 26 July - 7.30 am Barge Times - 6.40 am & 6.40 pm
Radha Govinda's 33rd Anniversary The Schedule For The Day Will Be: 12.30 - Arati 1.00 - Abhisek 1.45 - Class by His Grace Praghosa Prabhu 2.45 - Kirtana 3.15 - Film by Jago Studio 3.25 - Presentation by Manu Prabhu 3.40 - Feast Some Background To The...
Thanks to kind and generous donation from a lot of you, we completed critically needed heating upgrade of the temple. Now pujaaris (priests) can stay in the temple, perform deity worship, prepare prashadam and keep it functioning. For phase two of temple’s...
Newsletter & Updates By Email
We will keep you up to date...
(You will need to respond to the confirmation email that you will receive, to allow us to hold your details for the purpose of keeping you updated as a VIP)