Upcoming Festivals 2019
Schedules will be posted closer to the time of the Festival.
- 24th March Sunday - Gaura purnima
- 14th April Sunday - Ramanavami
- 19th May Sunday - Nrsinghadeva’s Appearance
- 14th June Friday to 16th June Sunday - Masters of Calm
- 21st July Sunday - Radha Govinda’s 33rd Anniversary
- 18th August Sunday - Lord Balarama’s Appearance
- 23rd August Friday - Janmastami
- 24th August Saturday - Srila Prabhupada’s Vyasa Puja
- 8th September Sunday - Radhastami
- 13th October Sunday - Govindadwipa Mellows & Schedule
- 27th October Sunday - Govardhana Puja
- 3rd November Sunday - Srila Prabhupada’s Disappearance
News & Updates
Thanks to kind and generous donation from a lot of you, we completed critically needed heating upgrade of the temple. Now pujaaris (priests) can stay in the temple, perform deity worship, prepare prashadam and keep it functioning. For phase two of temple’s...
Facilitator: HG Narayani MatajiSrimad Bhagavatam Canto Two Dates and Timings: Monday, 17th June, 2019 - 7pmTuesday, 18th June, 2019 - 7:30am Barge Crossing Times: Monday, 17th June, 2019 - 6pm & 8.45pmTuesday, 18th June, 2019 - 6.30am &...
Facilitator: Bhakti Brhat Bhagavata Swami Bhaktivedanta College of Education and Culture Registration is required to attend (no fee): Please contact Sri Rupa Prabhu to register What To Expect:*Inter-dependent sadhu-sanga*Power-point slides...
Nrsimha Caturdasi - Appearance of Lord Nrsimhadeva The Schedule For The Day Will Be: Arati - 12.30 Kirtana - 1.00 Class - 2.00 Feast - 3.00 Some Background To The Festival Prayer to Lord Nrsimha (from Sri Dasavatara-stotra, p. 97) tava kara-kamala-vare nakham...
Schedule 2 Day / 3 Session Event Saturday April 27th 10.30am to 1.00 pm & 2.30pm - 4.30 pm Sunday April 28th 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
Schedule for celebration of Rama Navami on Sunday 14th April 12.30 - Arati 1.00 - Class by HG Tulasi Priya Prabhu 2.00 - Kirtana 3.00 - Feast Background Lord Sri Ramacandra is a powerful incarnation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead as an ideal king. He appeared...
Schedule 12.30 - Arati 1.00 - Abhisek 2.00 - Class by HG Praghosa Prabhu 3.00 - Kirtana 3.30 - Feast
Schedules will be posted closer to the time of the Festival. Gaura purnima - Sunday 24th March Ramanavami - Sunday 14th April Nrsinghadeva’s Appearance- Sunday 19th May Friday 14th June to 16th June - Masters of Calm Sunday 21st July - Radha Govinda’s 33rd...
* This is a three day SeminarWe have the great pleasure of having 2 of Prabhupada disciples, HG Uttama Devi Dasi and HG Partha Das giving a course on Govindadvipa 18- 20 February, titled Community Relations .Schedule will be as follows:Monday 18th February...
Newsletter & Updates By Email
We will keep you up to date...
(You will need to respond to the confirmation email that you will receive, to allow us to hold your details for the purpose of keeping you updated as a VIP)